Published: 28 April 2020
To comply with legislation, the Community Council will not be holding its monthly meetings until advised otherwise. The Clerk however will still be available to take phone calls and emails from residents who wish to contact the Council or one of the Councillors.
If you require assistance related to the present situation i.e. concerns about a neighbour, food or fuel supply etc. there is a support group in Llangollen that may be able to help. Information on how to contact them below.
Coronavirus Support Group
MAG Area: Dee Valley
Organisation: Llangollen Neighbourhood Support Group (COVID-19)
Offer of Support: Newsletter (Issue 1, 16 March 2020 distributed to every home in town)
Support Group of local people with volunteers to assist our elderly neighbours in the town. Assistance with collecting medication, food items, newspapers, walking dogs and anything else required if unable to leave home.
When contacting the support line you will be asked for name, address, contact number and whether or not you have access to internet. Log created for all calls to ensure everyone has the offer of support they require.
Useful numbers offered in newsletter:
- Llangollen Health Centre 01978 860625
- Llangollen Pharmacy 01978 860657
- Dee Valley Fruit and Veg (Oak Street) 01978 861805
- Llangollen Foodshare 07710789854
- Bluebay Launderette 01978 869227
- Social Services and Health Denbighshire 0300 456 1000
- Llangollen One Stop Shop 01978 860828 (now closed)